We hope to welcome everyone back to the ICR Conference 2022 in Orlando, FL January 10-12, 2022.
The health and safety of everyone attending the 2022 ICR Conference is extremely important to us.
We are actively following the current news cycle and updates around the new Omicron variant. In response, we have tightened and enhanced our Health & Safety protocols and conference structure for an in-person event. We are sensitive to the fact that the virus continues and plan to take all necessary actions to minimize the health risk to our conference attendees. We are closely monitoring all developments regarding the spread of the virus, including potential travel restrictions, and will make a final decision on the viability of hosting an in-person event no later than January 3, 2022.
The following is our UPDATED list of protocols we plan to take for our upcoming event to ensure a healthy and safe environment. As noted above this list may change based on the dynamic nature of the environment we find ourselves in today.
NEW: In order to attend the ICR Conference 2022, we REQUIRE all attendees to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination AND a negative PCR test result within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- NOW REQUIRED: Proof of vaccination AND a negative PCR test result within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- We will strongly encourage all conference attendees to wear a mask while in public areas and meeting spaces
- We plan to expand the use of our outdoor meeting spaces
- ICR will offer Rapid & PCR testing on-site
- We plan to have masks and sanitizers available throughout the conference venue
We also encourage all attendees to get a booster and flu shot prior to attending.
Vaccination proof and test results must be uploaded prior to the event with the free CLEAR Health Pass mobile app.
Presentation, Meeting & Event Space
- Seating will be spaced to allow social distancing.
- Room capacities will provide sufficient spacing for attendees.
- The property offers many outdoor open spaces that can be used for meetings. We will do our best to maximize the use of this open space during the event.
- Hand sanitization stations and masks will be available throughout JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton venues to facilitate frequent hand sanitization and protection.
- Additional sanitizing and the use of electrostatic sprayers will also be available in meeting spaces and near shared equipment.
Food and Beverage Precautions
All meals and events will follow applicable health and safety precautions in effect at the time of the Conference. Examples may include social distancing, plexiglass barriers and grab and go alternatives for lunch along with an increased number of food and beverage stations.